2 weeks already passed for this unplanned long leave. no plan, no preparation, no idea and no for everything.
to make story short I tender a resignation notice on 31st oct. it suppose 2 month notice and will end on 31st dec. but suddenly this company request to shorten my notice to only 1 week. this is bad sign.
although I got right to say no, but since they trigger a fire, I dont see any good to decline. their able to do psychology way to make people volunteer leave. no point to object. besides, the job and task currently really shitty. do not understand why suddenly I had assign to do this shitty task.
as result, I am jobless. this thursday got 2 interview. hopefully success either one and start a new chapter of my career journey. this is life, sometimes up and sometimes down.
No comments:
Post a Comment